This website contains links to publicly available data released by Kostas lab.
See also: Publication from Kostas lab
and Research projects at Kostas lab.
- Nonpareil: a redundancy-based approach to assess the level of coverage in metagenomic datasets.
- Evaluation of metatranscriptomic protocols and application to the study of freshwater microbial communities.
- MyTaxa: an advanced taxonomic classifier for genomic and metagenomic sequences.
- Oil spill
- Microbial community successional patterns in beach sands impacted by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Characterization of biofilms developing on hospital shower hoses and implications for nosocomial infections.
- E. coli
- Genome sequencing of environmental Escherichia coli expands understanding of the ecology and speciation of the model bacterial species.
- Metagenomic analysis of the microbial communities in a cassava flour processing plant.
- Anthropogenic effects on bacterial diversity and function in Kalamas (Northwest Greece).
- ROCker: a pipeline for accurate detection and quantification of target genes in short-read metagenomic datasets.